11.15.2013

Luxe sweatshirt : floral pants & sweatshirt plus statement necklace


All right guys, this will be my last post until I get back from my vacation. I’m fleeing the clutches of winter for a more tropical setting-THAILAND! I will miss you all but be patient I will be back with more style before you know it ^_^
This outfit is one of my favorite as it is so comfortable, yet polished. Don’t we all love sweatshirts? They were once only allowed to be worn when you’re lounging at home or when you’re at the gym. Not any more-pairing these bad boys with put-together pieces like patterned pants or midi skirts then just add a statement necklace, and you’re done! Yes, you can go to work in a sweatshirt……I did!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and eat some turkey for me!! See you soon ^_^
Stay chic and be unique!








3 comments:

  1. What a great mix, love the sweatshirt with the floral pants.
    Have an amazing time in Thailand, I am soooooo jealous!
    Enjoy.

    pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every little detail about this look-- especially those pants!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs