6.14.2017

Sunshine: One Shoulder Ruffle Top + Neutral Mules + Tassels Earrings

One of my favorite trends since last year, is off-the-shoulder and my love for this trend has expanded to the cold shoulders and the one shoulder. Basically anything that is related to showing off your shoulders, I'm in! This yellow top from Agaci is perfect for summer , given that it has all the elements that I like; one shoulder, ruffle and color trend and the best part is it's under $20!  I have been getting a lot of cute tops under $20 from them lately. Oh let's talk about these mules, these are Christian Siriano for Payless (which are on sale for $25). I have been searching for perfect mules (not too high) and I could not be happier. #Agacigirl #Oldnavy
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs