4.30.2017

Resort Wear: Zara Floral Maxi Dress & Cult Gaia Bag


Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today's look was intended for a vacation vibe so I paired this maxi dress with simple stacked heels and this new beauty, Cult Gaia bag to give it an earthy casual vacay feel! I got the bag from Cult Gaia website, however they are currently out of stock, but you can pre-order it! (The one I have is size small if you wonder.) This maxi dress was from Zara. I got it last winter when it was on sale and finally got to wear it for the first time going out with my husband for our first High Tea at the Four Seasons two weeks ago. Have a great week ahead! ^_^




















2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect relaxed vacation look. Jinna you look incredibly beautiful!

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs