8.05.2015

Polka Dots & Sunshine: Polka Dot Blouse & Polka Dot Shorts + Straw Oxfords

Today's outfit post is all about black & white in the summertime (who says you cannot wear dark colors during the extreme heat right...LOL). I've been into pattern on pattern outfits lately (latest post, HERE and via Instagram, HERE). You can definitely pair a top & bottom with the same pattern, go for different patterns within a similar color scheme; or just play around with it and see whatever floats your boat ^_^ Did you all realize that fall is right around the corner (3 months really is not that far away)? I flipped through quite a few magazines lately and saw all these designer's fall collections and I'm so excited (I just love that time of the year), how about you?
 







 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fall is so around the corner. I love your polka dot print on print look. Fabulous Jinna.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idu, yeah I cannot wait!! Thank you! Have a great rest of the week!! ^_^

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs