5.26.2015

Spring Fling: Floral Shirt Dress & Ankle Strap Heels


Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. This outfit post features my newest closet fav-this amazing shirt dress. I found this oversize floral dress on ASOS from "Warehouse" (HERE). So far, the majority of my purchases from ASOS have been from this brand. Their clothes are really well made, and true to size. I don't mind that this dress does not have a liner-as the bold graphic, and color ensure that it is not see-through; the only drawback I could find is I just wish it had pockets ^_^ (I know I'm obsessed with pockets...what can I say).


 
 
 
 





1 comment:

  1. Love your shoes. Visit our site for gathering more information about trendy footwear in different style. http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/shoes-high-heels_c258

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs